Review Your School
Please Rate Each Item on a Scale of 1 - 10. Top Rating = 10
Your review will be posted anonymously unless you expressly tell us otherwise

*Director's name
*School name & country (Please spell complete name of school)

real estate istanbul

*Dates I am / I was at this school
*Academic integrity of school
*Effectiveness of administration
*Academic & disciplinary support provided
*Director's involvement in academics
*Fair & equitable treatment by board & director
*School has adequate educational materials on hand
*Attitude of local community towards foreigners
*Cost of living in relation to salary (10 = most favorable)
What is / was yearly salary range for teachers in US dollars?
to yearly
*Satisfaction with housing
*Community offers a variety of activities
*Availability & quality of local health care
*Satisfaction with school health insurance policy
*Family friendly / child friendly school & community
*Assistance with visas, shipping & air travel
*Extra-curricular activities load is reasonable
*Security / personal safety (10 = very safe)
*School web site address
Your review may not post without a correct web address. We must be able to connect your school to a web site for verification purposes. Please notate if no site exists.

Please add your comments below -- Reviews with comments take posting priority
Member-suggested topics to include in your review:
Describe the physical condition of the school. Are teaching resources & budgets adequate for departments & classroom teachers? How organized is the overall curriculum? Is this an IB, AP school, British based, American based or a combination? Is professional development provided? What types of weekend activities are available, including nightlife & cultural things to do? Describe the conditions and availability of housing. Is the surrounding environment and activities best suited for couples, families, singles, or everyone? Do you feel the overall package is adequate?

...

Conditions of Submission: Before you Submit your Review to ISR, please be certain the contents of your Review are exactly what you intend to share with the International teaching community. Your School Review is anonymous, even to us at ISR. For this reason we are not able to respond to requests to delete, change, or edit Reviews. Submission of a Review is an irreversible action. By clicking the Submit button you Confirm that you AGREE to abide by our Terms of Use. (Your Review will remain intact if you wish to reread the Terms of Use.)

© Copyright 2004-2017 ISR Inc.