Before YOU Contact Us

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

For ALL Log in Problems: Click Here

I have suddenly stopped receiving the International Schools Review Newsletter.

All Email Users: If you have suddenly stopped receiving Your ISR Newsletter.
Please add
newsletter@internationalschoolsreview.com to your contacts.

Gmail Only: please note that Gmail has changed their mail delivery policy and your newsletter may now be under the new Promotional Tab. If you have tabs turned off, please scroll down the left column of Gmail & Click More, then Categories then Promotions.

How can I change my user name or password?

Please write to us from the email address you used to join the web site. Write to us at internationalschoolsreview@gmail.com Make the subject of the email “change log in“. Tell us your old user name and password and specify the changes you would like made. We’ll update our records and send confirmation. If you no longer have the email address used to join the site, send the last four digits of the credit card used to join the site along with your request.

How can I change my email address?

Please write to us from the email address you used to join the web site. Write to us at internationalschoolsreview@gmail.com Make the subject of the email “change email address“. Tell us your new email address. We’ll update our records and send confirmation. If you no longer have the email address used to join the site, send the last four digits of the credit card used to join the site along with your request.

I’m an ISR Member, why doesn’t my log in work at the forums?

In the welcome letter we sent when you joined the site we explain the forums require a separate registration procedure. We set it up this way because forums display a user name next to each post and many site members prefer that their members’ area user name not be displayed on a forum. You’ll find a “register” link at each forum. More…

Still Need Help? Continue to Contact us Form