Rate My Principal
Your Principal Report will be posted anonymously unless you expressly tell us otherwise.

Principal's Name & Division
Ex: Middle School
Reporting Period
School Name & Country
Please: NO abbreviations / acronyms
School Web Site
A web address assures this report can be matched to a school. No match = No posting. Please note if no site exists.

Rate the Characteristics Displayed by this Principal
Fair & equitable with all staff
Good listener, easily approachable
Provides disciplinary support

Displays effective leadership
Delegates responsibility well
Demonstrates curriculum knowledge
Fosters positive, supportive climate
Strong ability to relate to kids
Overall rating
Check the correct statement

Please Add Comments Below
Reviews with comments take posting priority. Submission is no guarantee of posting.

1. Management style
Does this Principal value teachers as leaders and use teacher input to make real changes? Does he/she have a clear vision for the school and motivate staff by example? Feel free to expand on these points.

2. Academic & disciplinary support
Are teachers supported in issues involving parents & students? What about issues between staff? Is academic integrity respected by this Principal, or are teachers told what to teach & encouraged to "assist" students in passing with good grades?

3. Hiring Process
Was this Principal involved in the hiring process? Did you interview with him/her? Describe the process. Would you recommend a colleague work for this Principal?
x
3. Additional Comments

Conditions of Submission: Before you Submit your Review to ISR, please be certain the contents of your Review are exactly what you intend to share with the International teaching community. Your Principal Report is anonymous, even to us at ISR. For this reason we are not able to respond to requests to delete, change, or edit Reviews. Submission of a Review is an irreversible action. By clicking the Submit button you Confirm that you AGREE to abide by our Terms of Use. (Your Review will remain intact if you wish to reread the Terms of Use.)

© Copyright 2004-2017 ISR Inc.