What you Need to Know About the ISR Open Forum
1. User Names: The user name you choose when you register to post comments to the ISR Open Forum will be publicly displayed beside each post you make to the forum. If anonymity is important to you please carefully consider your choice of a user name. User names cannot be changed. Your choice is permanent. PROPER NAMES & EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AS USER NAMES.
2. If you are an ISR Member: Your log in to the MEMBER AREA of the web site will not, for privacy reasons, automatically log you into this FORUM.
3. You do not need to register to read articles on the Forum. Posting requires that you are a registered forum user. To register, click the register link at the forum & follow the prompts.
4. Forum registration requires you respond to an activation letter sent to your email. Be sure to check your bulk/junk mail for both the activation & confirmation email.
5. Do not post or request evaluation type comments about schools to this forum. If this is your intent this is the wrong forum for you and we suggest you visit the ISR Member Forum – available to ISR Members – which is expressly for exchanging review-type information about schools. Posting such comments to this forum will result in an immediate ban without notice. Please help us avoid legal issues. See Forum Terms of Conduct and Posting Rules for the ISR Public Forum, below. If in doubt, don’t post.
Clicking the “I Agree” link below confirms that you have read & agree to abide by points 1-5 above and
Click a link to continue
This ISR Forum is a FREE feature of ISR