CHINA OR INDIA (BEIJING OR NEW DELHI)

Nomad68

Re: CHINA OR INDIA (BEIJING OR NEW DELHI)

Post by Nomad68 »

Well I was in the ME for over a decade which might be a reasonsble prep for India? Male with trailing family. We know it would be a genuine adventure but it appeals over the current alternative China.
wrldtrvlr123

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

Nomad68 wrote:
> Well I was in the ME for over a decade which might be a reasonsble prep for India?
> Male with trailing family. We know it would be a genuine adventure but it appeals
> over the current alternative China.
=====================
I think it would depend on where in the ME you were. If it was someplace that could be chaotic and crazy then it might prepare you for India (from what I have heard/read having only interviewed for schools there). Also, I guess compound living in some places in the ME could prepare you for similar situations in India. If you could land a position with one of the better schools then it could be a rewarding adventure.
Nomad68

Post by Nomad68 »

Well I am pretty patient - I did a lot of years in TH

the Middle East. With a trailing family, India seems like an option. What are considered the best/easiest cities for expats?
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Nomad68

Mumbai is the the most expat friendly. Hyderabad is growing and upcoming. New Delhi wouldnt be bad.