N.Korea

PsyGuy

N.Korea

Post by PsyGuy »

I know this is a silly and stupid question because i already know the answer but does anyone know of an international school in North Korea?
lightstays

Post by lightstays »

I'm curious about Iraq and Afghanistan as well.
Eric

Post by Eric »

I know of one international school in Afghanistan: the International School of Kabul (http://iskafghan.org/). Grades 4- 12.
It's partly run by Oasis International Schools, so possibly Christian influenced. It's currently recruiting ...
Lopaka

Post by Lopaka »

And Im curious about Antarctica??? A whole continent and no international school????
PsyGuy

Serious

Post by PsyGuy »

OK Im actually being serious, just because N.Korea and the USA/Western Europe have issues doesnt mean their relationships with China, etc wouldnt create a possible need for if not a international school, some kind of multinational or bilingual school.
upintheair

Post by upintheair »

There is a prestigious government school that focuses its study on language and international relations. It's designed for the children of high ranking government officials and, possibly, diplomats. I cannot remember the name but saw it mentioned in "Crossing the Line," the story of James Dresnick, the American who deflected to N. Korea during the Korean conflict. He has earned a place of prestige in the country and his son attended the school.
MMMC

Post by MMMC »

Pyongyang University of Foreign Studies