Shuren-Ribet Private School Beijing?

kraerichter

Shuren-Ribet Private School Beijing?

Post by kraerichter »

The only review on the website only has one number rating (which wasn't very good to begin with). Any insight on this school? I interviewed with one private school already, and it was less than positive on workability.

Thanks for all the help.

K
PsyGuy

PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

A lot of really small schools across the globe just fly under the radar and beneath notice. Understand that every school has some negative reviews/opinions, even the best schools. There is no school of eden/utopia.

Wrldtravlr, should comment on the school soon he's in Beijing and has his finger on the pulse there.
wrldtrvlr123

Re: PsyGuy

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

[quote="PsyGuy"]A lot of really small schools across the globe just fly under the radar and beneath notice. Understand that every school has some negative reviews/opinions, even the best schools. There is no school of eden/utopia.

Wrldtravlr, should comment on the school soon he's in Beijing and has his finger on the pulse there.[/quote]
-----------------------------------------------

Thank you for your vote of confidence, but I don't have much solid intel in this case.

I do recall an offhand remark a while back about this a being a Chinese bi-lingual boarding school as opposed to an int'l school. This would generally mean Chinese ownership, boarding duties etc.
The location seems quite far away from the center of town but don't really know much about it.
It doesn't heard to apply and check it out.
PsyGuy

Relative

Post by PsyGuy »

I had no intel at all.
sapphire

Sent Request for Info

Post by sapphire »

Hi Kraerichter,

I tried to PM you, but that function seems to be disabled.
Last edited by sapphire on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsyGuy

Board

Post by PsyGuy »

PM's and a lot of other board functions are disabled for security and privacy reasons. About the only way to exchange private messages is to post an actual email. If you do this you an always comeback and "edit" your message to remove the email address from the post after you've made email contact.
kraerichter

Sapphire

Post by kraerichter »

Thanks, sapphire

Thanks everyone. I have an interview Monday with them.
Last edited by kraerichter on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sapphire

Not Much Info

Post by sapphire »

I forwarded the link to him/her and he/she is not interested in responding.

The only news I can tell you is that he/she initially made a comment along the lines of the owners being only interested in the money.

I don't really have anything more to add to that.

You'll have to go with your gut on this one.