Looking for a job

jomaramo

Looking for a job

Post by jomaramo »

Hi people!

Actually I'm working in Russia, and I want to change if I can find any other opportunity.

Do you know any school looking for teachers?

Thank you very much for your help.
liketotravel

Post by liketotravel »

www.tieonline.com

your best bet
lightstays

Post by lightstays »

searchassociates.com

there's a tool called Google that also might help
lightstays

Post by lightstays »

searchassociates.com

there's a tool called Google that also might help
IAMBOG

Post by IAMBOG »

PsyGuy

Google

Post by PsyGuy »

There are a number of paid recruiting agencies, the large ones include Search Associates, International School Services, Council of International Schools. The smaller ones include TIE online, Joy Jobs, etc.

If your looking for largely free services you may wish to try the ESL recruitment boards (such as Daves ESL cafe) as those sometimes have regular teacher vacancies as well.

All that said you would have to use Google anyway as many schools only post vacancies on their own HR website. Just type "International school" and the city you are interested in.

No offense but you dont say what you teach or where youd like to teach, and as helpful as many of the members on this forum are they are very unlikely to personally update you on vacancies.
jomaramo

Post by jomaramo »

Thanks everybody.

I'm Spanish teacher as foreign language, Prìmary Teacher (Maestro - Generalista)I have QTS too, with Master’s degree in Educational and Psicopedagogical Counseling, Master Expert in Social Education and Intercultural Mediations.

I have some courses about PYP and MYP.

I'm looking in google, but I thought that maybe here someone could give information about their school.

Again, thank you very much.
PsyGuy

Interesting

Post by PsyGuy »

Those are some interesting degrees you have.

This is a pretty anonymous board, and many people on it value their anonymity to varying degrees. In my experience on this board I can recall only a couple posters who have stated exactly where they work, and any teacher who was to post vacancies by name at their school would of course be revealing where they teach.

This website and forum arent "liked" very much by the majority of administrators and heads at the various international schools. Knowingly being affiliated with the site could/may have negative repercussions and consequences for a teacher. As you can imagine most teachers wouldnt want to take on that kind of grief if it wasnt worth it.