Help!

PsyGuy

Sorry

Post by PsyGuy »

Sorry I was late in my reply, you didn't make a bad decision at all. Your going to be prett happy Chris. Good luck, and rest easy. Enjoy Harvard square, there's a place called the "mead hall" near Cambridge 6, 400 beers On tap.
vettievette

Post by vettievette »

Congratulations and welcome to the IS world! :)
psychris

Post by psychris »

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words and support.

@gr8teach - I'm a school psychologist by training, but I've focused on behavior modification and mental health counseling, more than assessment, for the last five years. I'm currently working in psychiatric emergency in a hospital setting and my new job is a middle school counselor position.
wrldtrvlr123

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

[quote="gr8teach"]@ wrldtrvlr123; where to next? Any positions next?[/quote]

Hopefully Hong Kong. My wife and I have both interviewed this week with ESF and should hear something within 2 weeks. If not, back to the drawing board. :S
gr8teach

Post by gr8teach »

@ wrldtrvlr123 How long have you been in Beijing? Why the move?
wrldtrvlr123

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

[quote="gr8teach"]@ wrldtrvlr123 How long have you been in Beijing? Why the move?[/quote]

Two years. I would love to stay longer (or at least am not ready to move..yet again...already), but my wife and I are at different schools and in juggling future possibilities and job enjoyment for both of us, we felt it was time to see what else what out there. Hong Kong and ESf would tick a lot of boxes for us and we would anticipate staying there beyond one contract (I'm thinking at least two, maybe more).