Colegio Jorge Washington Cartagena Columbia

lmnop

Colegio Jorge Washington Cartagena Columbia

Post by lmnop »

I have an interview with Jorge Washington in Cartagena coming up. There are a couple of outdated reviews on this school, and they sound way too negative. Does anybody have any balanced information about this school or region? It seems like a quiet town, and I'm more of a city and nightlife type of person.
liketotravel

Post by liketotravel »

When I was on the North Coast of Colombia a few years back the school had mixed reviews. It seems like a good school to start one's international career.

Cartagena is a decent sized tourist city, but foreigners are mostly found in two sections that are close to each other. The Old City and Bocagrande are tourist destinations and if I lived in Cartagena this is where I would find myself. There is a good . scene there that is combined with locals and tourists. As in most large Colombian city the night life is very fun and easy to mix with locals. If you're a single man, Cartagena could be a paradise for you. The beaches in the city are so-so, but there are a few islands you can boat ride to. You have the Santa Marta area which is a three hour bus ride that has tons to do. I would say some people would get bored living in Cartagena, but if you embrace Colombia for its best asset which is its people you should have a great experience.