Phorms Frankfurt

centennial95

Phorms Frankfurt

Post by centennial95 »

Does anybody have any input on the Phorms Frankfurt school? Have been browsing the web, but there is little information out there. Got an interview with them, but would like to hear about some personal experiences as well...
fragglerock

Post by fragglerock »

Someone I know is also interviewing with them. I don't know very much about them but he seems to be enthusiastic. Good luck!
Roundtrip

Post by Roundtrip »

I was just looking at the Phorms web site and it mentioned that you have to take a TEST during the interview? What's that all about?
centennial95

Post by centennial95 »

I just looked that up and it talks about a "test teaching session", so a model lesson or something of that nature. But that only applies if you are applying in-country. If you are applying from overseas, you'll get a series of interviews...
PsyGuy

Model

Post by PsyGuy »

It usually means a teaching demonstration. Usually you don't do those if you don't do an in person interview, but it has been known to happen at fairs.
ngarmpis

Re: Phorms Frankfurt

Post by ngarmpis »

[quote="centennial95"]Does anybody have any input on the Phorms Frankfurt school? Have been browsing the web, but there is little information out there. Got an interview with them, but would like to hear about some personal experiences as well...[/quote]

Hi, I also have an interview coming up soon with the Berlin branch. How did your interview go? Can you give me a heads up on anything please?

Thanks