Joy Jobs

westcoaster

Post by westcoaster »

Raphael- Thank you for your in-depth response. I found it really helpful.
mantissa

Post by mantissa »

In my experience they had quite a few jobs that were not advertised on Search and/or TIE. Definitely worth subscribing.
goinplaces

Post by goinplaces »

I agree with mantissa. We just accepted our first assignment abroad based on a lead on JoyJobs. That lead was not posted on TIE or any othe website I searched on a regular basis. For the nominal fee, it's nice to have central place with vacancies from different sources.

Also, as mentioned before, if you're new to the international school scene, the guide they provide is a must. We also have our website with them and haven't had any problems corresponding with them whenever we needed the website or our CVs updated--AND it's free with the membership. Well worth the money.
shanno3232

Post by shanno3232 »

another plus about joyjobs is that they will update your webpage even if you let your membership lapse. they helped me get my first international job, and i agree their guide is very useful for first-timers.
Lagniappe

Post by Lagniappe »

These people have not responded to one of my emails in the last few years even though I had my membership renewed. And they have my cv posted on their websıte in spite of my numerous requests to remove it. The cv is now over ten years old.

I have no idea why they have refused to help me with this as they were very helpful ten years ago. So in this regard I cannot recommend them.