COIS fair in London at Thistle

anon

COIS fair in London at Thistle

Post by anon »

I remember a post sometime back where someone called the COIS job fair in London a bust. I just attended that fair, and disagree. Compared to ISS and Search, this was much much better. We met with excellent directors and were treated in a professional manner. Yes, the elevators at the hotel are slow, and we ended up trekking up and down the stairs to get to our appointments on time. But... that was the only downside. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and we felt good not paying ISS and Search a fee. More importantly, there were over 120 schools present, and a large variety of jobs advertised.

CIS London

Post by guest »

I totally agree. CIS was great! And walking up the stairs at least helped me burn off some of the calories from eating all that gorgeous food which is available in London.

We got 6 job offers, and all it cost us was airfare and accomodation.

Search and ISS can go jump...I refuse to help them line their pockets!
FatTire

Post by FatTire »

Does anyone have a list of schools that usually attend the CIS London fair? Search Associates has their list posted, but you have to log in to access the CIS list. It would be nice to have an idea of which schools might attend.