Job fair what to wear?

shansar

Job fair what to wear?

Post by shansar »

Ok goofy question and I hope it is ok to ask here. We are going to the Seattle ISS/COIS job Fair next week and I don't know what to wear? My wife has me wearing a tie and jacket. I do trust my wife but I was hoping a Job Fair Veteran could give me a tip or two?!
I also am getting more and more nervous about the interviews but I am going to try to take all the advice I have read on this great site and enjoy the whole experience. We have actually had quite a few schools request to interview and actually have our first phone interview tomorrow. We'll see how it goes but it sure has been fun so far! Thanks for any help or information we can get. This site has been such a blessing for us.
Thanks to all of you!

:D
mobydick

Post by mobydick »

Suit or jacket and tie is the norm. That's what 99% of job seekers will wear and the vast majority of the recruiters.
Overhere

Post by Overhere »

Jacket and tie is definitely the norm but if its not too late try a color other than blue or black. You'll be different from almost everyone else and your wife will have an easier time finding you during the signup.
shansar

Post by shansar »

Dang! I figured she was right. See once again you guys don't disappoint. I don't know what color she picked out for me but I don't think she'll have any trouble finding me as I'll be the nervous guy in the corner sweating with a confused look on my face. Thanks!