vendettas

interested

vendettas

Post by interested »

What does one do when a very angry bitter person has sworn to continually post lie upon lie about you on the website working to discredit any good you do? These attacts are based on false information and are completely untrue. But when someone writes a positive about the school, this person writes again, restated the same information. What is most upsetting is that ISR keeps posting the letters not realizes it is the same person saying the same thing but from a different soapbox.
Candycane

Prove them wrong

Post by Candycane »

Sometimes it is easy to see when someone is just disgruntled. All you can do is prove them wrong.

I read negative reviews with caution and use them to formulate my own questions. I then ask questions and draw my own conclusions based on my experience....not the other person's review.

I think we all realize that the purpose of this board is to educate ourselves and then use the information to help us make our own conclusions through our own investigations.

Good Luck!
johnwest

vendettas

Post by johnwest »

It's hard to change one's writing syle and word choice. I have read every review on the ISR website at least once. Repeated postings by the same persons occur for several schools. It's fairly easy to spot them with little practice. It may be little comfort to you, as one's reputation is intensely personal, but I ignore those particular entries, recognizing their intent. I suspect most others who spend any time in the reviews do the same.