Bali International School

Conant

Bali International School

Post by Conant »

Anyone have recent/current info on this school? I've followed it a bit in recent years via their web site and noticed quite a bit of turnover in staff. They currently have an interim director, and have for some time.

It's certainly a nice place for a holiday, and wonder if it's also a nice place to work.
wherenext

Post by wherenext »

The school is posting a certain number of jobs... I checked their details: the package seems quite poor.
There is only one review on ISR, and it's for 2005.

Anyone knows that school? Do the beaches are a good enough to make up for poor package (life style Vs. financial comfort), how is the management, how are the kids?

Hope someone can help!

Wherenext
somuchtosee

Post by somuchtosee »

Does anyone have any recent information on this school? I understand there has been a change of administration. Positive or negative? Is the package still poor? Thanks in advance!
IAMBOG

Post by IAMBOG »

I don't know about the school, but the beaches in Bali are distinctly average and mostly on the low side of average. Bali is mostly about the culture (the island away from Kuta). If you want to get to paradise islands in that area you need to go the the Gili Islands off the coast of Lombok.
Mr.Cake

Post by Mr.Cake »

Where did you find details of the package?

I was contacted by the school in the week and told I have been longlisted, would like to know a little before I consider further.
yolo

Post by yolo »

Bump--- any updated info on this school?

I see they are re-advertising for positions that were already posted (and presumably filled) in December 2012. As well, a new change of Director in January this year.
Anyone know the details of working at this school- admin, students, work/life balance, housing, transportation or any comments about living in Bali in general? Thanks in advance.