Search's Big Announcement

reisgio

Search's Big Announcement

Post by reisgio »

They are teasing it on the website. I would assume it's going to be a virtual fair or something similar.

The quote in particular is this:

"Our new COO Rajiv Bhat highlighted the vital role that Search Associates will continue to play as international education evolves and grows. We seek to offer new and improved services this coming year, and are very excited in anticipation of a HUGE announcement this fall regarding a new service that will empower our member schools to recruit more efficiently."

What do you think?
vincentchase

Re: Search's Big Announcement

Post by vincentchase »

They're ditching 5 star hotels and fairs will now be held at YMCA Youth Hostels in strategic suburban locations.
PsyGuy

Response

Post by PsyGuy »

My coin is on a digital tool that will allow prerecorded interviews. My guess is its a CRB tool. Im probably wrong though and its a virtual fair. The actual F2F fairs have always been revenue streams to the senior associates, which they would lose to having virtual fair options. Its also going to diminish value if it increases cost, why pay more for something Skype/Hangouts/Face time already does. ISS has been relatively successful with their virtual fairs, so it would be a logical next step for SA.