Global Recruitment Collaborative, Dubai Fair

AnotherIT

Re: Global Recruitment Collaborative, Dubai Fair

Post by AnotherIT »

vandsmith wrote:
> Nomads wrote:
> >
> > With luck I will close the deal with four teachers I met at the fair and
> > other schools were hiring two to four people as well.
> >
I used to be in sales, "with luck" does not mean much to me. Hope is not a contract, nor is looks good/promising or likely.

I was hoping to hear from the Teachers side of things. I am getting the feeling that Nomads was the exception and not the rule at this fair. I am glad that he/she was able to have a productive time there but considering in the list of schools that said they were attending the fair, I am trying to figure out how many were really ready to hire? Should I still be pursuing these schools and positions?
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@walter

Still dont know what you think you know.

Your inferences are your own. Who cares if ME ITs feel insulted, those are there feelings, adults can regulate their affect. Only data matters, and the ME has a well established profile of having lower caliber ITs.

@AnotherIT

I dont know anyone that has gotten any offers as a result of the Dubai Dump, and its been a month. Maybe Nomad has intentions and has actually moved on their hires, the shill ISs havent filled any vacancies. It was nothing more than a swap meet, and likely did little more than confirm for the organizing ISs who is leaving.