Loans

PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Walter

Still dont know what you think you know.

1) Yes, Its called strategic default. Companies, business, organizations do it all the time. Most of Wall Street and Lombard Street did the same things during the debt crises.

2) Yes, lie about it, its never something you can successfully explain, and its handicapping your own job search. Not that I want evil ITs and people to have access to children, but as western society we criminalize so many things. Ive had so many ITs with very marketable resumes, and then say "but I had X offense, X years ago" and no matter what the rational and circumstances are it all amounts to a lot of head shaking and a "sorry".
Why because 10 years ago they got pulled over and their boyfriend didnt have permission for borrowing their friends car which was reported stolen and they got charged with felony accessory grand theft auto, so it was either plead guilty, testify and no jail time or risk 5 years in prison. Well 5 years of prison sounds bad to a college student in their 20s so of course their going to take whatever deal they can get, that doesnt include jail time. Dozens of similar scenarios.

3) No, Wouldnt recommend fabricating anything academic its too easy for an IS to research that. Google the Uni, call or email the register. The biggest issues with academic misrepresentations is backroom bachelor degrees from non existent institutions so some ET can get a work visa/permit. The more common type in IE is the IT who has a degree but changes the institution to something with more prestige.

4) Yes, its just to hard to keep everyone happy all the time. In education your going to piss off someone in leadership at some point. Leadership hasnt grown up much more than ITs have, and they have huge egos. People move, leadership changes, personality conflicts clash.

5) Yes, why would you keep it on your resume? Resumes are marketing tools, they arent applications. They are designed to present the best of a candidate, resumes arent the place for confessions.

Never said I was the Messiah (and its not on my resume) but if it was much like working for MI6 or the CIA how would you prove that I wasnt.
How does that go good girls go to heaven, bad girls go anywhere, and no one who ever follows the rules makes history.

More like your statements are drivel. The vast majority of undergraduates with a bachelors degree, are under employed. They are working in fields that dont require a degree, or they are not working in their degree major.