Area around Seoul Foreign School?

MedellinHeel

Area around Seoul Foreign School?

Post by MedellinHeel »

I will be moving to the neighborhood where Seoul Foreign School is located. Wondering if someone could break this area down for me. Essential shops, cool restaurants, gyms, parks, etc. Overall feel for the area. Thanks Ive always lived in 2nd tier cities outside of Seoul so I am thrilled to finally be moving to the big city. No more boring nights and limited options!
Rafaelchick1

Re: Area around Seoul Foreign School?

Post by Rafaelchick1 »

It might be more helpful to post on a FB group for expats in Korea than here. Are you working at SFS?!! That would be awesome! Many of my friends work there and seem to really enjoy it, they are close to Sinchon area which is really fun if you like to go out. As far as shops, restaurants and what not, those change all the time lol. Where did you live before moving to Mapo area? I lived in Gangnam and Itaewon for 6 years but left early 2015 to get my education degree. I want to go back to Korea but I will most likely have to start in China as a newb unless I get a position at one of the Christian schools. Anyway, Seoul is pretty standard everywhere so you won't be lacking in anything to do! I think you will find more just googling about the neighborhood than on here though.