Schools in the Philippines

Nomad68

Schools in the Philippines

Post by Nomad68 »

Very few schools in the Philippines have been reviewed on ISR and I was wondering about a few that so far haven't. For example, King's School, the Beacon Academy, Westfields IS, CIE British Schools in Cebu and Tacloban, and Reedley IS. Has anyone heard anything about any of these - how international they are, do they hire expats, do they pay ok? Any info would be very welcome.
adminpaul

Re: Schools in the Philippines

Post by adminpaul »

Please do not use the ISR forum to evaluate schools. A discussion of pay scale, insurance provided, travel allowance, etc., is acceptable material to be posted to the forum. A discussion of the director's performance be it good or bad - , tier level, overall atmosphere at the school, etc., is evaluation type material and we ask that you reserve such for the member area of the site. If in doubt, please do not post it. To post a review simply click the "send a review" link above. Be sure to leave a message here for the original poster that you have done so.

Many thanks,

Ben @ ISR
Nomad68

Post by Nomad68 »

I was seeking general information about these schools in the Philippines - hopefully if anyone has enough information to write a review they will post one of the 'other side' - but if anyone has information about these schools I really would like to hear!
honeymustard

Post by honeymustard »

I know all about these schools. Send me a pm and I will give you some info.