Medical check in home country for Chinese Z visa

Cangguru

Re: Medical check in home country for Chinese Z visa

Post by Cangguru »

Once again thanks for your ideas and the insight that your debates provide.

My school has no interest in bringing me in on a tourist visa and is currently beginning to process my work visa. There is an issue with me providing all the needed documentation in time for the processing to go through so that I can start teaching on the first day. It is not a major issue and the solution would be for me to start a few days late. I do not want to go into more detail, but I am asking about other potential solutions, rather than things the school is suggesting to me. Thank you for your care though.

My main question was about the medical, and you guys have been very helpful about it. Thanks a million!
Basmad6

Post by Basmad6 »

Funny my school just required a letter from my doctor that said I was "fit and healthy" to travel and work. She did not have to fill out any additional forms like she thought she might (she has immigration and visa health clinics). No issues with the Visa other than a long wait and most of that wait time was for the school staff to translate all of my documents for the application.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Cangguru

Assuming you are starting in August, there is plenty of time for you to have a Z visa before departure and the start of classes.
Since you arent concerned the best options for reducing your processing time are to use a visa service to get some day processing or present yourself at the consulate/embassy for same day processing. You could either do this at domestically or routing your flight through HK. This would allow you cut your processing down to a day.
Mr DepTrai

Post by Mr DepTrai »

I just filled out my health check for new job in BJ next year....this was different than the one from 2yrs ago as they now want to submit the blood test results too...last time I just filled in the box saying "no" to diseases.

My wife and I did our tests and only cost us $40 for both of us!!!
Last edited by Mr DepTrai on Wed May 27, 2015 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
PsyGuy

Inquiry

Post by PsyGuy »

I had heard the same thing, my concern is if ITs are going to have to submit to another blood test when they arrive in China. I strongly have the feeling they will.