Kings School Manila

Spawnboy99

Kings School Manila

Post by Spawnboy99 »

Anyone have any information regarding this school, seems to have no reports on any site is this a good thing.
What's it like in Manila etc standard of living etc.

Thanks
Spawnboy99

Re: Kings School Manila

Post by Spawnboy99 »

Not really the information was looking for, asking about the
School and location not the bloody women as happily married
Nomad68

Post by Nomad68 »

I can't comment on the school as they have never replied to my emails or acknowledged my previous applications. Manila is a busy sprawling city - definitely visit the Philippines and Manila before consider working there. There is a lot of poverty, dirt, pollution etc. And then there are the huge shopping malls and high end areas. The weather is either hot and humid or warm and rainy (lots of storms and typhoons). On a decent salary you can live very well. Housing location would be very important. It is not for everyone though. I have family there and have lived there (but not worked there) and would be happy to relocate but opportunities are limited.

I met the director at IS Manila but found him rude, arrogant and full of himself.
IS Cebu was and may still be pretty low tier.
From their web site Kings looks ok but I too would like to hear about it from someone who has or still works there.

If you want to know more about life in Manila just ask me.
migratingbird

Post by migratingbird »

I applied to the school when it was first opening. The Principal sent out what appeared to be a blanket email to everyone who sent in an application. Personally, I found the email rude and disrespectful. I withdrew my application, the Principal asked me why, and I explained my feelings. If the same person is still Principal, I wouldn't consider applying.
Kyudoka

Post by Kyudoka »

If you want to work in the Philippines your options are going to be limited to a handful of schools. They are all very selective even the bottom tier schools, because they know they can get a ton of applicants. I agree the Headmaster and Principals at ISM are incredibly rude. I met them at a job fair, and they were not nice people to say the least. The principal at Kings School seems to be of the same breed....arrogant. Good luck getting a job in the Philippines it is a beautiful country.