To ship or not to ship?

Schmedz

Re: To ship or not to ship?

Post by Schmedz »

I see...thanks for clarifying. I have never heard of it and not going there, so sure my experience will be better than your friend's and if not, then it's only two years and I can get another job somewhere else. No biggie!
Schmedz

Post by Schmedz »

Wow! Bitter much? Your friend had an awful experience at one poor international school and now everyone should not want to be involved in international education at all?
Wondering quite what the purpose of your 'contribution' to this thread is, teacher!
Thanks to all who have been helpful, though :-)
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

@Schmedz

Two years is a long time to suffer at a train wreck of an IS just to build character.
Schmedz

Post by Schmedz »

Sorry, teacher, but when you replied about 'experience', I'd already written that I had never heard of ISE and wasn't going to teach there. Thus, I assumed your response was a generalisation despite you having read my comment carefully.
Clearly we have been writing at cross purposes...
Hope you are enjoying your current post in I.S.E (general) far more than your friend did at ISE(specific).
I was pretty picky I choosing where I'd apply in the first place, so am pretty confident that I (and my family) will get a great deal more out of our experience than 'character' (in which we already abound :-) )