Critique my resume?

klooste

Critique my resume?

Post by klooste »

Hi folks,

I hope this question does not violate site policy, but I want to get your advice about my resume. The upload attachment panel doe not allow me to upload my resume... Is there a reason .docx files are not allowed to be uploaded?

Please let me know if my request is a possibility!

Merry Christmas all!
curiousme

Re: Critique my resume?

Post by curiousme »

I wouldn't recommend posting your CV online for many reasons. If you'd like someone to critique it, I'd recommend you choose a number of posters on the forum (whose views you respect) and PM them to send it privately.
klooste

Post by klooste »

Why not?

I appreciate your concern for my privacy, but I really don't think there is a need:

I've changed my private information (location, names, addresses all) to xxx xxx to denote kisses and hugs!

if you have a Facebook, the world already knows who you are anyway. Well not the world, but those creepy hackers that would use the x_x symbol to represent death.

So in sum, I don't think one should feel uncomfortable asking for resume critiques especially if my private information has already been changed.

Just my 0.02 Rmb!
zeddyau

Post by zeddyau »

I'd be happy to check it out, I'm no expert but I have seen a fair share and seem to have had some success with mine.

Anyway.. I would just zip up the file and upload that to here, that PROBABLY will work?
PsyGuy

Response

Post by PsyGuy »

The issue with anonymity on this site is there are a fair number of admins and recruiters who truly despise everything this site represents and will penalize you for merely being associated with it.

Attachments arent allowed on he site because they are more difficult to monitor and bypass many of the sites civility filters. In addition they represent possible security threats to the network system.