Search

Cee13

Search

Post by Cee13 »

deleted
Last edited by Cee13 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Micky

Re: ***HELP! Anyone ever change their SEARCH associate?

Post by Micky »

Is it Sally? If so your are in for a long trip. Not sure if you can change or not, but I can't understand why they are a rep if they don't want to assist. I feel your frustration as I was there too.
riverside

Post by riverside »

delete
Last edited by riverside on Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cee13

Post by Cee13 »

deleted
Last edited by Cee13 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twimih

Post by twimih »

Sally has been having trouble receiving emails, and has been asking people to resend them. Have you tried that?
Also, I find picking up a phone and calling is faster, more efficient, and gets the job done quickly. If you're overseas, the MagicJack app lets you call the US for free - it's super helpful. Sometimes you just have to talk.
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Hi there. Sorry for your frustration. I just wanted to put in a plug for Sally. Nobody is perfect and I've had a great experience with her. She's been my associate for 8 years now so please try and give her the benefit of the doubt. That being said, I'd like to think Search would understand your wanting to change (if things really aren't working out)...hope things work out for you soon and remember it always seems worse when you are in the middle of it. This is a busy time of year and so everybody is stressed out and on edge. Best of luck to you.