How long for ISR to post reviews?

teachingagain1945

How long for ISR to post reviews?

Post by teachingagain1945 »

How long does it take for ISR to post a school review? I know reviews with comments get priority and mine was just a filled in rating form but it's been a week now and it's not up yet.
I'm starting to wonder about a claim that ISR asks for money from schools to not post bad reviews!
wrldtrvlr123

Re: How long for ISR to post reviews?

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

Not sure about the timeframe but I would be highly doubtful about the extortion claims.

I do have to ask, why take the time to post a review but then make no comments? Personally, when I am reading reviews on a schools I find the no comment reviews to be less than useful.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

No comment reviews are useless!! Does ISR take money from schools not to post reviews? That's a no brainer. You sound like a director who wishes ISR took money not to post about your school!!! Good luck with that rumor.
teachingagain1945

2.5 weeks. Still not posted. :(
nikkor

Post by nikkor »

Try again. Post the most informative review you can muster. If they won't add your review after that, post it in the forum.
teachingagain1945

nikkor wrote:
> Try again. Post the most informative review you can muster. If they won't
> add your review after that, post it in the forum.

Nikor I'll wait a bit. Maybe I'll email ISR. I only filled the categories. But I do find those quite useful even with no comments. Sometimes the comments are too personal to really be relevant and too long winded. I find both useful but even with no comments I appreciate someone's effort.