JIS teachers jailed without charges

Michelle

Re: JIS teachers jailed without charges

Post by Michelle »

Gladly Teach and learn: you are are so off track!! Your argument is the same as saying Verizon should be held responsible because the director fired you using a Verizon telephone and they shouldn't let guys like him have a phone. Please: you were fired because you can't reason in terms of reality. It's plain to see! WASC is an accrediting body and not a legal organization. They are concerned with academics. And, from what I have seen the school is doing all it can to support it's teachers. So stick your tail between your legs, pull that stick out of your "wazoo" and accept the fact that you failed at your last school and move on. If you want revenge, hire a lawyer. You are barking up the wrong tree --- get it? tail --- tree?
hallier

Re: JIS teachers jailed without charges

Post by hallier »

A shame that someone is trying to hijack this thread.

I can guarantee that the school is doing everything within its power to support the expat teacher, and the Indonesian Teacher Assistant.

It has also been heartening to see that many other international schools have been showing support to the school.

The two petitions I mentioned in my 1st post are still open and your support would be appreciated.