Tell me about Joy Jobs

lemonlily

Tell me about Joy Jobs

Post by lemonlily »

Hey everyone,

I have been pretty unsuccessful this year recruiting. I have TIE online.

I've heard good things on here about Joy jobs. Do they really post much different jobs than TIE? Is it worth the $40?

I have heard people say that they have seen jobs on there that they haven't seen anywhere else. But are these with good schools?

Tell me more. :)
Rye

Re: Tell me about Joy Jobs

Post by Rye »

http://www.internationalschoolsreview.c ... .php?t=367

Check that out - a bit dated but still a place to start. I don't have any personal experience with Joy Jobs but I have heard people get hired through their postings.

Good luck!
MedellinHeel

Post by MedellinHeel »

In my opinion you need to exhaust every avenue in the job hunt. Especially if your resume is not top notch and you lack good connections.
lgtallie

Post by lgtallie »

I like Joy Jobs because they create a simple website for me that is more appealing and user friendly than the one on TIE. My friend got hired and I've included the link in my cover letter and I've been hired (but I don't know if JJ had anything to do with it or not). My friend said she was hired at a school in Pattaya and she just used Joy Jobs. I also like that they provide an international teaching job hunt guide. Other than those things, I think it is very similar to TIE.