Separating English IBDP from Spanish and French

Phil

Separating English IBDP from Spanish and French

Post by Phil »

I´m trying to compile a list of schools I would like to work at. I´ve found several lists of schools in my area of interest (IBDP) on COIS, ISS, IB, etc. However, they never seem to separate between the diploma programs offered in English and the ones offered in French or Spanish. Going through the webpages for all the IB-schools in South America to figure this out would be quite time consuming. Do you know of any useful lists out there?
Mr.C4ke

Re: Separating English IBDP from Spanish and French

Post by Mr.C4ke »

Schools included on the IBO web site have information listed of the exams taken by the school in the previous exam session, would that help you?

Narrowing your list of schools would also be another method to cut down your research.
Phil

Post by Phil »

I acctually found the answer by accident. There is a button called "advanced find" hidden in the upper right corner, far away from the normal search function, that I didn´t notice. It allows you to filter for language of instruction.
Mr.C4ke

Post by Mr.C4ke »

Arh you are referring to language of instruction, I misunderstood. Well at least you found your answer, helpful for others too I think :)