Emirates National School

interteach

Post by interteach »

OK boys.

ZIp up and have done with it or give each other your e-mail addresses and take this private where it belongs.
Bkonality

Post by Bkonality »

I'm surprised that this school is still in operation! I wonder what it takes for a school to actually get " closed down ", if that's even possible.
Teacher80

Need an update about the school 2012

Post by Teacher80 »

Reading this has been kind of funny...mostly because I was actually almost hired by ENS in the summer of 2004 while I was still in Canada. I searched for the school online and contacted them myself.

The principal was a strange woman who was so unbelievably unprofessional to the point where she basically said this, "Look...I read ur resume and I like it...but I only hire good looking people so please send me ur picture first and I'll decide if I'll hire you or not"

Of course I immediately started looking for a different job (not because of my looks lol but because WHO ON EARTH SAYS SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!) ..

Anyways that was long ago and since then ENS has opened new schools in AD. Does anyone know if it's still as bad as it was before?

Also, I know that teachers had a miserable experience because of the admin (I worked at a school that hired at least 10 former ENS teachers that all left at once) ...however, what's it like for the students? Is the experience positive for students?

To be more specific I'd like to know what it's like for KG - G3 students...is the experience positive for kids...is it a good place for a very young child to get an education

Please answer me only if you have updated information (2010 - 2012)

Thanks
Last edited by Teacher80 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tangchao

Re: Emirates National School

Post by tangchao »

Anything more recent on this place? I have a mate considering it because he thinks things may have changed since the last post.
PsyGuy

Response

Post by PsyGuy »

Nope, still a bottom tier school.
pretty kitty

Post by pretty kitty »

I had an interview for this school. Money is good and they seemed nice. Mind you I didn't do a great interview so I do wonder are they desperate for staff. I would be in the kg section in 1 of their new schools. I dunno whether to accept or not. It seema like a huge risk....Help! !!
PIEGUY

Post by PIEGUY »

'pretty kitty' - your answer is in the third sentence of your post. Read the numerous reviews on the paid section of this website...
pretty kitty

Post by pretty kitty »

I'm just so confused. I have a friend who works in abu dhabi and she has friends in ens and she said they are happy. Also most of the bad reviews have stopped.....confused.com