Qsi advice

Teachermama

Qsi advice

Post by Teachermama »

We are in conversation with them. Anyone care to share their knowledge on or off the board about specific locations? And by knowledge, we really want to hear from you if you or someone you know has worked there. Thanks in advance.

Bobstherooster@yahoo.com
Teachermama

Post by Teachermama »

Just to clarify, our priority is safety as we have three little kids. By safety, I mean everything like bad pollution, violent crime, lack of access to good emergency care, etc. We aren't looking for any confidential info on staff or anything, just some on the ground opinions of what life is currently like at the various locations so we can better prioritize our preference list. Thanks.
newchapter

Post by newchapter »

Yes, I'm curious too. What are QSI schools?
Danda

Post by Danda »

I have worked for QSI for 6 years now in Central Asia and China. If you have specific questions on those locations let me know and I can give you some specifics. On other locations, I may know someone there and have a pretty good idea of what it is like. Also, you can do a search for my name. I've provided a lot of info on QSI in this forum.
shadowjack

Post by shadowjack »

QSI - Quality Schools International - they run schools in many out of the way places that are safe, but just, well, out of the way and serving a small population.
Teachermama

Post by Teachermama »

Thanks Danda. We have an interview soon and I guess I will have specific questions after that. I think I have read all your previous posts and they have been very helpful.
marieh

Post by marieh »

Hi Danda,

Would you please contact me via email so I can ask you a few questions about QSI, specifically their mastery teaching model? I'd greatly appreciate it!

ektramath[at]gmail.com
Danda

Post by Danda »

Marieh,

You can just post the questions on here and I'll do my best to answer them. I'm sure other people will be interested too.