Iraq..age limit for teachers

dimnds

Iraq..age limit for teachers

Post by dimnds »

just want to know if there is a mandatory age limit in Iraq.? .a school official wants to interview on Skype
CaliPro

Post by CaliPro »

IS teachers actually go to Iraq? What do they pay?

They would have to pay me a grip to go there! lol
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@CaliPro

Pretty well, especially at the contractor company schools. Not Aramco money but consistent with ME schools, and benefits. $50K+USD, no taxes, flights, execpat housing and insurance, tuition waivers, access to private car service and security.

As you recognize though, you have to go for the money.
CaliPro

Re: Reply

Post by CaliPro »

[quote="PsyGuy"]@CaliPro

Pretty well, especially at the contractor company schools. Not Aramco money but consistent with ME schools, and benefits. $50K+USD, no taxes, flights, execpat housing and insurance, tuition waivers, access to private car service and security.

As you recognize though, you have to go for the money.[/quote]

I thought ME money for new teacher was around around 35k?

What can I expect to make if I head to the ME for my first contract?

I'll be on the first plane if I can make 50K+ and do tutoring on the side. Would save everything as I would like like a popper and hermit ie no trips etc.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@CaliPro

You can expect around $35K for an entry level teacher. $4+K a month for experienced teachers at top tier (yuck using top-tier in the same sentence as the ME just tastes bad) schools with specialized curriculum experience would be around $50K a month, isnt uncommon.
Aramco is also include in the ME and a single, experienced teacher can make $70+K a year.
The only positive of the ME is the money, but in that capacity they do well.
CaliPro

Post by CaliPro »

You make around 35k in many places correct? Not sure how the ME gets away with offing 35k when someone can go to Korea or elsewhere in the world for the same salary.