NEVA LLC anyone deal with this company?

dimnds

NEVA LLC anyone deal with this company?

Post by dimnds »

Anyone ever dealt with this company before? They are out of FL and asked if I would be open to a Skype interview b/w 3:30-5:30 today. When I write back today and ask if there is a more specific time, the person writes back that their Director is in the office until 8pm. Hardly answers my question. Nor did it answer the question about the job I applied for.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

They are a third tier general recruiter who occasionally get contracts to fill large number of vacancies in bottom tier schools, that if the school recruited directly, would ahve a difficult time in doing so. They always present their clients as top brand/tier employers, who are cutting edge in whatever field they are in. In reality they are just matching people who are qualified into slots the employer needs filled. Being eligible and having a pulse is really the only requirements.
dimnds

NEVA

Post by dimnds »

Thanks PsyGuy

Well. Zibo is calling tomorrow. I don't have any other schools calling..SE did but as I said prior...can t make the cut with age.

Korea called, and even though worked there for several diff years, have no FBI background which is the country's requirement now. Doesn t matter that I worked for 2 federal agencies..one in 2011 and had a NACI.."it is not FBI check and we need FBI" ....oh brother.

Just to get somewhere now for the year and then work on something better early enough next year is what I need right now..so if anyone is at a school...or knows anyone that has a job..would be most appreciative.
Helen Back

Post by Helen Back »

I'm pretty sure PsyGuy has never heard of this company. What he wrote was a description of any bottom end recruiter. In reality, he's probably right, only because they are not known on the big boys (and girls) circuit.

Still, his post would have come across a lot better if he'd started it, "I suspect that..............."
dimnds

thanks Helen

Post by dimnds »

It is ok..as I said..just trying to get out of here..but I do have great skills and can teach chemistry or math not just ESL ..TOEFL..

but...I wanna go no..but do not want to go to Vietnam..

Zibo is calling in a few..and ya..10000 RMB makes me sad!
IAMBOG

Post by IAMBOG »

10,000 should make you sad. That's terrible.
dimnds

10000 but no one is offering more!

Post by dimnds »

what s an experienced person to do??
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

@Helen Back

No clarification was necessary. As always I only post from direct experience or reliable and trusted 3rd parties.