RASAMI BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Thailand

BKK new

RASAMI BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Thailand

Post by BKK new »

I already know that this is not a tier 1 school.

Does anybody have any info about package and school size.

Any info from the BKK hands will be welcome.

I am a long time poster using a new name just for this.
inman

Post by inman »

My information is a few (4) years out of date here so hopefully you'll be able to find something a little more up to date from other posters. A couple of my buddies worked there at the time and I must say it seems like quite a nice, small campus. There are only a couple of hundred students and they they vast majority local. It's quite central in a good location close to Victory Monument in Bangkok. At the time the salarary was about 80 baht plus a very average housing allowance. I think that was all before tax too. A few years ago they had difficulty keeping staff with a lot complaining that the work load simply wasn't worth it, but not sure about now.

Good luck.
BKK new

Post by BKK new »

Thanks, I hope you mean 80,000!!! which is about what I thought they would offer. I think I will have to keep looking.
durianfan

Post by durianfan »

It's a small school. Honestly I'm surprised they pay that much. It's down one of the sois near Victory Monument - I remember looking at a few apartments around that area and I walked past the school. Most of the students are Thai.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

The school is in a really nice and convenient area. Admin can be hard to work for, as they have high expectations. The money is around 75K Baht, and the school thinks thats a good salary for their size and population, which leads them to be "demanding" of their staff.
buffalofan

Post by buffalofan »

I knew a guy who worked there - was hired locally, had a degree in his subject but was not a qualified teacher. It's better than a language school or a Thai bilingual school but seems bottom of the barrel in terms of international schools. Biggest plus is probably the city center location in Bangkok.