Moving to Shanghai????

nikkor

Frequent flier program?

Post by nikkor »

What frequent flier program do shanghai teachers like the most? I'll be flying back to Seattle or the US approx twice a year. delta seems like it has a lot of fans.
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

No one likes DELTA. I prefer Singapore Airlines, JAL or Korean Air. I avoid China Souther, China Eastern and all the US carriers at least until I get back to the states.

The US Domestic carriers are all the same to me, really.
grdwdgrrrl

Post by grdwdgrrrl »

Here's a tip. For cheaper cheese, imported milk (uht), and many other imported food items go to a wholesaler. The one I went to is on Lianhua Lu near the corner of Cao Bao Lu. Also, on Wulumuqi Lu between Fuxing Lu and Wuyuan Lu there's a stall run by the avacado lady and she sells these items as well and takes orders and requests. These are in bulk. sizes, but you can freeze hard cheeses. For example myself and friends would go in on a 5kg Cheddar or mozzarella or parmasean and divide it up and freeze the extra. You can also get USDA meat and Italian salami etc. cheaper than City shop.

Oh, and avoid U.S. domestic carriers, they are the worst. I'd take China Southern before I'd take Delta again. Look into Hainan Airlines. We flew to Seattle via Beijing with them. They were really good. Not quite Cathay Pacific, but very good.