Great smaller schools?

PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

@Dawson

Teachers come up with these tiers, admins would love nothing better then to get rid of them. The top tier schools have nothing to prove or confirm in so far as a ranking system is concerned, and lower tier schools would like nothing better then to be rid of a system that costs them resources and energy in having to justify themselves and their schools to those (teachers) they consider to be unqualified in making such ratings.

A lot of bankers in many parts of the world are either under investigation or currently undergoing various forms of judicial process. I would not so blindly put my trust and faith in an individual based solely on their occupation, regardless of how closely linked their occupation is to the expertise required in any given inquiry or tasking.
Dawson

Re: Comment

Post by Dawson »

[quote="PsyGuy"]@Dawson

I'm glad you are so concerned about tiers. I have no interest in that. I'm just happy to be at a good school with good kids. Isn't that what teaching is about? Just get over your hatred of the Middle East already. You were in Egypt for six weeks and THAT is what you are basing the whole region on. Unbelievable! I'm certainly glad I don't have anyone like you at my school. You sound like a _________ and a half!