Vietnam: Schools of North America

pencil

Vietnam: Schools of North America

Post by pencil »

There are no school reviews on ISR about this school. Does anyone have any information?
cide_teacher

Post by cide_teacher »

Bump. As I would also appreciate some information on this school. Anything at all, really.
alecsmario

Post by alecsmario »

i am also looking for some info since they contacted me today.
much appreciate any word about them.
thanks
AnnieT

Post by AnnieT »

I don't know a lot about them.

They used to be a bit of a joke school that employed Back-Packers. The kids study half the day in English and half the day in Vietnamese.

The school fees are very low so I would expect that o be reflected in the wages. As the school has got bigger they have started to try to employ International qualified teacher but it seems like only overseas trained vietnamese and SEAsian teachers are staying more than a couple of months
AnnieT

Post by AnnieT »

It seems that the place is improving. I think the OP would like to know about the hours and wages if you could find that info.

My info about the school is quite old
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

@AnnieT

I actually had the same information, but it would appear thay are changeing and improving. Though at the time they really were a "just traveling through, take the cash" kind of joke on the backpacker trail.
marieh

Re: Vietnam: Schools of North America

Post by marieh »

"This school is a joke. Wonders never cease to amaze me with how they got 6yrs WASC approval. The word on the street is the owner, Dr Lee, "overpaid" WASC's accommodation bill when they came to observe the school last year....."

And it looks like gladly_teach&learn is back with his WASC attack....