Lincoln Community School Ghana/ American International Lagos

newcounsel

Lincoln Community School Ghana/ American International Lagos

Post by newcounsel »

Hello ISR:

I was wondering if anyone has knowledge about Lincoln Community School Ghana or American International School Lagos? How is the work environment and lifestlye.

Also do they hire single with one dependents?

Do they do most of their hiring at the job fair?

Any information about these two schools will be greatly appreciated
newcounsel

Post by newcounsel »

Does anyone have any information about these schools?
IAMBOG

Post by IAMBOG »

It might take slightly more than 4.5 hours to get a reply. Sometimes this place moves like treacle.
DCgirl

Post by DCgirl »

I don't know anything about the schools but their profile states that they would take a single with dependents.
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Lincoln has a very good reputation and a good director. Lagos seems like tougher day to day living but a great package.
shadowjack

Post by shadowjack »

The director at Lincoln used to be the head at my school. Nobody had a bad word to say about him - the board, parents, teachers and students all loved him.
jbiersteker

Post by jbiersteker »

My advisor at Search had very strong praise for the director and the school itself.
teacherguy

Post by teacherguy »

I had friends who lived in Ghana and sent their children to Lincoln School. From a parental perspective they had nothing but good things to say. They did complain about living in Ghana. It wasn't easy. (This from a family that had been expats all over Africa and the Middle East.)