Ontario, Canda - Online Alt. Certification?

IAMBOG

Post by IAMBOG »

The general audience of this forum had already made up there mind, your confirmation makes no difference. Everything you said was a generalisation about something you knew little to nothing about and it was just plain wrong.

Stick to what you know (and I do acknowledge that you do have expansive areas of knowledge), and stay away from making stuff up based on huge generalisations. It undervalues everything you say, and leads people not to believe anything you write. You do yourself a great disservice.
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

Your not qualified to speak on behalf of the general audience of the forum past, present or future. Your claim of expertise fails in comparison to that of the Ministry of Education. I was wrong and you were right, that was because the Ministry confirmed as such, not because you say so.

I rely on sources outside of my own direct experience. I don't need to nor do I make anything up. I reply and comment on those issues and topics in my determination I have something offer, otherwise I don't post.