Finding job vacancies on my own . . .

pencil

Finding job vacancies on my own . . .

Post by pencil »

Hi, all,
I am very involved in researching openings in my subject for next school year. Although I am signed up with SA and quickly submitting applications to their postings, there are openings that I'm finding on my own that I am applying to as well. When I see a job listing on the daily SA update list, I ALWAYS credit SA and give my representative's name. Do I need to do this for jobs that I am applying to that are NOT on the SA daily update? How do I handle it if I apply to a job that I find on my own, and then a few days later that same job appears on the SA daily update?

Thank you in advance.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

Many schools use multiple recruitment services. If you found a vacancy on your own, you don't owe search anything. It doesn't matter if a school later posts the same vacancy on Search. What matters as far as notifying your associate is what you apply t with Search. The only applications you really need to notify Search about is in the case where you email the school through your own email. Search can easily track messages sent from the Search website.

Everything else is really between the school and the Search associate in regards to placement fees. Don't bother yourself with it.
Open Communication

Post by Open Communication »

edited.