Berlin Brandenburg Int School and teaching in Germany

Peter

Berlin Brandenburg Int School and teaching in Germany

Post by Peter »

Hi,

A colleague of mine is interested in working at Berlin Brandenburg IS. There is no review on the site. Does anyone reading this have any feedback about the school?

I'd also be interested in hearing from any teachers who have worked in Berlin (or Germany generally) about the possibility of saving much money on a salary of about 45000 euros (before tax!).

Thanks,

Peter
ron

Berlin

Post by ron »

I worked at the JFK school 10 years ago.

I doubt you could save any money today on 45000 Euros!
Happy teaching

saving in germany

Post by Happy teaching »

My husband worked at IS Frankfurt years ago, (when salaries went further!) and maxed his credit cards to take any holidays. He lived in a 60 m sq. apartment and wasn't extravagant. Germany is not a place to save money! But Berlin is lovely and a great city to live in.

Good luck!
alecsmario

Post by alecsmario »

Any recent news about the atmosphere at BBIS?
adminpaul

Post by adminpaul »

You'll find reviews of this school on the site -- you must of missed it.

Ben
alecsmario

Post by alecsmario »

i have read that already, i thought you have something else, beside that.
thanks
alecsmario

Post by alecsmario »

any news beside the comments in here about BBIS?
matt

BBIS

Post by matt »

A friend of mine works there and likes it. He's been there for three years now and has been able to save money. I don't know how much but he seems pretty happy. It's around a 30-40 minute train ride outside Berlin so don't think that you'll be living in Berlin proper.
alecsmario

Post by alecsmario »

Matt! can you please tell your friend to give me a message on alecs_mario\at\yahoo.com so that i can find some inside things from him. i am soon to have an interview with them so i would like to find out more about the school atmosphere . thanks[/quote]
matt

email

Post by matt »

Okay, I just sent him the message. I hope he gets back to you before you have the interview! Good luck! You could land in a lot worse places than Germany for sure!