Dwight International?

lightstays

Dwight International?

Post by lightstays »

Anyone have info on this new school in Seoul? It's resting on some pretty strong laurels.
gr8teach

Post by gr8teach »

I looked at this school a few months back. At the time it was so new I was emailing someones personal gmail account, as far as I can tell. The person I spoke with though seemed very professional.

At the time (Feb) the school was conducting local hiring in Seoul. I'm not sure if they hiring practices have progressed. Although I understand they are supposed to open this coming school year. The artist rendering of the new campus looks pretty sweet. I believe the campus was designed by the city and has been out-sourced to Dwight. There was a open competition to secure operations of the school (much the same as North Collegiate London and Branksome Hal Asia had in Jeju- However those schools built their own facilities).

All of these big ELITE private institution opening up branches throughout the world seem to present interesting options for teachers. If the quality of these schools remains high it would be interesting to see if you could transition through these 'families' much as people do with QSI.

For example Dwight operates schools in NYC, London, Vancouver Isl (Canada) and now Seoul. While some may not consider these International destinations- they would certainly fit the bill if you were say from New Zealand!