Re: PsyGuy – An Open Letter to the ISR Admin

WeDoDude

Post by WeDoDude »

I don't think you need to resort to name calling. But PG doesn't come across as someone on the up and up. It's amusing that he has all of these contacts all of the world in all sorts of various organizations. I just believe that you need to take him with a grain of salt and attach a buyer beware to his information that isn't of the generic sorts.
PsyGuy

Personally

Post by PsyGuy »

Personally, I think your just a long standing member of "The League of PsyGuy Nemesis" who created another screen name two weeks ago.
WeDoDude

Post by WeDoDude »

Did you mean you're?

Come clean man, you aren't really an admin, or teacher, or living in Europe. You're more than likely in Asia, given the times that you post. It's after 3:30 AM in Denmark and you're spending time on a forum posting about an organization that you don't even work for.

LOL.
PsyGuy

Sigh

Post by PsyGuy »

Im not hearing a denial. I dont need to work for them to be right or well informed.

Postal Script:

Cant sleep.
fke

Post by fke »

Can we please end these threads...en serio!
Skablictady

Final Post on this Thread

Post by Skablictady »

Dear Admin,

The original intent of this Open Letter Re: PsyGuy is to prevent meaningful posts from being hijacked, squandered and sabotaged. However, a more glaring issue has unravelled: that some ISR members don’t feel safe in taking a personal stand because of the few vocal [and seemingly draconian] members who will criticize their thread. As a result, posts are being withdrawn and deleted!

PsyGuy does not work alone. Whilst there are members who will resort to name-calling and insults just to enable him, there are others who keep feeding him with refutation when we all know that this is fuelling him to post replies at the crack of dawn and during office hours in Northern Europe.

Methinks some people thrive on conflict. In psychology, it is called “co-dependentâ€