What's up with the disappearing act?

overseasvet2

What's up with the disappearing act?

Post by overseasvet2 »

It looked like "he who shall remain nameless" was back in the swing of things but now all entries are gone. How does that work?
PsyGuy

Sigh, explanation

Post by PsyGuy »

Ok I didnt want to have to explain this but here goes. So the first and second time all my posts vanished because something happened to the ISR Admin/Moderator account and unsubscribed me, which deletes all your posts.

So recently as of 4 October, 2011 there is a new forum rule (http://internationalschoolsreview.com/v ... .php?t=306) that limits everyone to three posts in a 24 hour period (its really only so that I dont over dominate the forum, I doubt anyone else has to worry about it). So ISR basically thinks they are punishing me by removing my posts.
overseasvet2

Post by overseasvet2 »

Welcome Back!
wrldtrvlr123

Re: Sigh, explanation

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

[quote="PsyGuy"]Ok I didnt want to have to explain this but here goes. So the first and second time all my posts vanished because something happened to the ISR Admin/Moderator account and unsubscribed me, which deletes all your posts.

So recently as of 4 October, 2011 there is a new forum rule (----://internationalschoolsreview.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=306) that limits everyone to three posts in a 24 hour period (its really only so that I dont over dominate the forum, I doubt anyone else has to worry about it). So ISR basically thinks they are punishing me by removing my posts.[/quote]

Wow! I thought that was you D***! I knew you had too much time on your hands in Italy, but in Denmark too? How's the weather?
PsyGuy

Hey

Post by PsyGuy »

Hi, T*****, I didn't want to expose your cover a while ago (in case it was important to you). It's chilli here, looks like its going to rain (but seriously the weather?)

I actually have more time as an admin then I did as a teacher. Probably will get busier as we get closer to marking period.
kfssbjj

Post by kfssbjj »

So PG are you like a bad dude or something?????