St Stephen's Bangkok

LadyC

St Stephen's Bangkok

Post by LadyC »

Does anybody have any up to date information about the school and it's reputation etc. I would be grateful for any information as I have an interview this Friday for an Early Years teaching position. Thanks so much.
buffalofan

Post by buffalofan »

It's on the the road to the old airport in the northern part of the city. It is not considered a top tier school in the same league as ISB, NIST, Patana, etc. I believe they have (or used to have) a branch in a national park about 3 hours drive northeast of Bangkok.
LadyC

Post by LadyC »

[quote="buffalofan"]It's on the the road to the old airport in the northern part of the city. It is not considered a top tier school in the same league as ISB, NIST, Patana, etc. I believe they have (or used to have) a branch in a national park about 3 hours drive northeast of Bangkok.[/quote]

Do you know if the pay/conditions are good there?
Spod

Post by Spod »

Does anyone have any recent information on the Bangkok campus school? There aren`t any review on ISR which is why I am asking :?
pacificsurf619

Post by pacificsurf619 »

Its a good school. I had a parent in Chiang Mai send their child there and the parent was very happy.

Its not the Elite or top tier but its a good school with a pretty decent salary package. If you want to live in Bangkok then it would be a great option - especially if you are single.
pacificsurf619

Post by pacificsurf619 »

Its a good school. I had a parent in Chiang Mai send their child there and the parent was very happy.

Its not the Elite or top tier but its a good school with a pretty decent salary package. If you want to live in Bangkok then it would be a great option - especially if you are single.
Yantantether

Post by Yantantether »

2nd Tier school. Haven't heard anything terrible or particularly positive tbh. I believe the salary is in the region of 80-90,000 bh,t but no housing as far as I'm aware, so not a great deal but there is worse.

If you're starting out or desperate to live in Thailand then it may be an ok option. However, it is way out of central BKK.