Medan International School

Open Communication

Medan International School

Post by Open Communication »

Can anyone offer any information on MIS other than what is already posted?
durianfan

Post by durianfan »

Can't speak much to the school, but I spent a day in Medan on my way to Lake Toba. Not much to do; locals don't speak much English. There are a few malls. Most expats I think were like me, other travelers on their way to Toba or Aceh. There is an airport so it's very easy to get to other parts of Indonesia, plus Air Asia operates out of it with direct flights to KL and Phuket.
ccam

Post by ccam »

Yes can offer lots of information, but don't want to do it on this forum. Send me an email address to contact you on if you are still interested
goinplaces

Post by goinplaces »

Hi, ccam.

I'm interested in any information you can provide about PIAGET Academy. Please email me at goinplaces11@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
goinplaces
nim

Post by nim »

Open communication, I can tell you about MIS as well but it might be helpful if you narrow down what specific information you are after.

If you are considering a position ask MANY questions. The BOD and administration are known for withholding information/being dishonest, and many people recently pulled their children out of the school because of the tyrannical principal.