Australian International School - Ho Chi Minh City

ajs9791

Australian International School - Ho Chi Minh City

Post by ajs9791 »

There's no review in the School Review section. Does anybody know anything about this school? Especially the Primary section?
ichiro

Post by ichiro »

deleted
Last edited by ichiro on Fri May 04, 2012 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
calciodirigore

Post by calciodirigore »

The primary section is quite good. It's located in Thao Dien, an expat area of town. I've met quite a few teachers from their school and we do a bit of team planning with them and from what I gather, they are pretty happy.

Something to consider: the AIS senior school is closing its campus and moving in with my school in another part of town. They are literally moving 300 kids across the city to our new facility. The owner (he owns my school and has majority shares in AIS) has decided to not renew the lease on the old AIS secondary campus and so the decision to bring in the AIS kids was made this week. This will probably affect the entire AIS community; I'm not sure how at the moment, but am certain that changes will be made soon.

Their salary is excellent. It was recently adjusted and is now more than enough to live well and save.
ajs9791

Post by ajs9791 »

Thanks for the info.
sangster2

Post by sangster2 »

[quote="calciodirigore"]The primary section is quite good. It's located in Thao Dien, an expat area of town. I've met quite a few teachers from their school and we do a bit of team planning with them and from what I gather, they are pretty happy.

Something to consider: the AIS senior school is closing its campus and moving in with my school in another part of town. They are literally moving 300 kids across the city to our new facility. The owner (he owns my school and has majority shares in AIS) has decided to not renew the lease on the old AIS secondary campus and so the decision to bring in the AIS kids was made this week. This will probably affect the entire AIS community; I'm not sure how at the moment, but am certain that changes will be made soon.

Their salary is excellent. It was recently adjusted and is now more than enough to live well and save.[/quote]

What school are you at? Are you in Phu My Hung?
calciodirigore

Post by calciodirigore »

No - in An Phu at new school owned by the Kiwi. AIS is his 10th school.

If you would like any more info, I would be happy to help.
alecsmario

australian international school vietnam

Post by alecsmario »

there is an opening on PE at this school and i don't know anything about it. is there anyone who can give me an inside tip or an information about this school and how things are working there beside what was written in 2010.
if possible from last year : 2012

thanks