Search Associates

Crgallen22

Search Associates

Post by Crgallen22 »

I recently came across a post on here where someone was praising their associate from Search who helped get them a last minute job. I am curious what help these associates provide. I recently joined Search and am represented by a friendly associate. My question is this: What does he do to help me secure a position? What role does he play?

Thanks for the info!
wrldtrvlr123

Search Associates

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

Hi:

I was praising SA, but I can also say that in 5 years, other than telling me my paperwork was in order, registering me for job fairs when I have requested it and telling me how much money I owe her, my agent has never actually helped me to get a job.
interteach

Post by interteach »

Deleted
Last edited by interteach on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redrider

Post by redrider »

I'm new with Search, but my associate has been very generous with her time and experience with me. As a relative newcomer (only 1 international school experience), it's very helpful to me to have information for the packages offered. I'm not going to waste my time on a school that claims to "value education" and pay the equivalent of $1,000 a month, I don't care what kind of paradise they think they're in. That kind of pay doesn't value MY education. And there's more than one of those schools.

I'm finding the package is another important clue to how professional & well-run the place is. If I can do better at home, why would I leave? I can find poor management with better pay here. The point is to find both reasonable pay & a well-run school. (Of course there is Significantly more to it than that, these are the points of departure.)